We’ve already heard from some of you who are interested in leadership positions, but continue to let us know if you are interested. You can also join the team right now without picking a position. We will be having elections in late October / early November and we would LOVE for more of you to join our team! Here are some of the other events we talked about at the meeting - keep these dates in mind!
- Halloween Party with My Brother’s and My Sister’s Houses
- Wednesday, October 22 at 7 p.m. in the Martha Miller Rotunda
- Cookies and Snacks for all!!
- We will continue to plan at our next meeting on the 8th.
- Aquinas College’s Autism Awareness Week
- Aquinas’ Special Saint's group contacted us about this event, but we are still waiting to hear back from them for more information about what and when this event is. We’ll let you know when we know more!
- Reverse Field Trips
- The first reverse field trip will be November 11th from 9am to 2pm with students from Hamilton Community Schools. More information about when we will need volunteers for specific events will be available soon!
- Reverse Field Trips are events where we welcome students who have disabilities to Hope’s campus. These events are sponsored by various special education courses at Hope, and we just want to allow students with emotional impairments and other disabilities a chance to visit our campus and learn what college is all about! This is SUCH a great way to extend our outreach and hospitality toward the Holland community. It’s also an event that isn’t possible without our help - keep it in mind, hopefully you’ll be able to spend some time there.