Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting. We had a lot of newcomers, which was awesome. Shout out to the Freshmen, especially- it's never too early to get involved!
At the meeting, we:
- Revealed our new website and walked through all of the helpful information that is hosted there.
- Talked about community organizations that we hope to connect our members with this year.
- Talked about ideas for events that we could host this year.
- Gave information about Benjamin Hope's Firelight Festival, which was held on 9-11-14 at 6pm. Although we did not sponsor this event, some C.E.C. members did attend. Carpooling was organized through a GoogleDoc, which we plan to do in the future for all off campus events.
- Talked about the best evening and time to hold meetings. The choices are Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:30 or 8:30 pm. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have a preference.
Hope to see everyone there! If you cannot attend the meeting, look for a follow-up e-mail or check this blog page for updates.
Also, the e-mail list for C.E.C. updates has been started from scratch this year. Only individuals who have attended a meeting, e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org, or signed up at the Activities Fair earlier this year will receive e-mails. If you would like to be added to this list, please e-mail email@example.com.
Thanks for your support!