- Wednesday, October 22 at 7 p.m. in the Martha Miller Center Rotunda (Some of us will be there by 6:30 to set up, so feel free to come over anytime!)
- We will have a photo booth, decorate cookies, decorate pumpkins, and color picture frames! This is our first event of the year with My Brother’s House and My Sister’s House - let’s be sure to extend a warm welcome and throw a great party for them!
- Note: This will be in place of our normal meeting. Our next planning meeting will be November 5th at our regular location and time.
Aquinas Special Saints Autism Awareness Week
- As we discussed, Aquinas is hosting a benefit concert on November 1st for their Autism Awareness week and they’ve asked us to sponsor a booth there. Be thinking of things we can do for our booth!
Reverse Field Trip
- The first reverse field trip of the year will be November 11 starting at 9 a.m. Students from Hamilton High School will be coming and we are looking for anyone interested in spending some time with these students by showing them around, eating lunch with them, or just hanging out for a little!
Mortar Board Friendship Prom
- We will be participating in Mortar Board’s Friendship Prom this year, which is on Friday, November 21st from 7-8:30 p.m. in Maas Auditorium. This will be such a cool event and a great way to see the other connections we can make with different organizations in our community!
Relay for Life with Ready for Life
- We may be participating in Relay for Life with people from Ready for Life - STAY TUNED! It’s on November 14th!
Finally, our next meeting is on Wednesday, November 5th at 7:15 p.m. in VZN 247. I know it’s a few weeks away, so we will remind you again as it gets closer :) That’s all for now; have a lovely week and we will see you for our Halloween Party!